The Company Administrator
Use of personal data
What information do we collect?
Letstrack collects name and contact details from you when you request information or a Letstrack demonstration. When requesting information you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number and dependant on your enquiry any other associated information. Letstrack may collect information from several different points on this site and processes your personal data only for specific and limited purposes. Only data that is relevant and not excessive for purpose is requested.
In addition Letstrack may collect traffic information from visitors for statistical analysis and site improvement. When you access the site, information about your visit in a log file on a server may be collected. Log file information may include, but is not limited to, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. Letstrack uses this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movements in the aggregate, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses and other log file information are not linked to personally identifiable information. Letstrack does not try to track users or to identify users individually, but do review this information to understand overall trends and to determine what kinds of content are popular and useful.
What do we need his information for?
Letstrack holds the information you supply so that requested information, products or the progress of your enquiry or order can be fulfilled. Letstrack may also use this information to inform you about other products or services it has to offer, as listed below. If you do not want Letstrack to hold your information or contact you, please contact Letsrak directly. In addition, if you don't want Letstrack to speak to anyone else in your organisation about your enquiry because of confidentiality issues, then please inform Letsrak directly.
Letstrack may contact you to:
• Provide you with information about products or services, special offers and events or articles and case studies that may be of interest to you
• Provide you with product information and promotional material that you have specifically requested
• Send you newsletters by e-mail or by post
• Conduct market research
• Process any other requests that you make
If, at any time, you wish to opt out of receiving information from Letstrack, (and its associated affiliates) and wish to be removed from our records please contact us at the above address.
Data access and corrections
Letstrack will disclose to you the personal data held about you upon receipt of your written request addressed to the Company Administrator at the above address.
Child online privacy protection act (COPPA) compliance and related information
The Child Online Privacy and Protection Act (COPPA) regulate online collection of information from persons under the age of 13. It is our policy to refrain from knowingly collecting or maintaining personally identifiable information relating to any person under the age of 18. If a child submits information through any part of the Letstrack application and/or website, and Letstrack becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a Minor, Letstrack will delete the information as soon as discovered and in addition it will not be disclosed to any third parties.
If you are under the age of 18, please do not supply any personally identifiable information to this site. If you are under the age of 18 and have already provided personally identifiable information through this site, please contact (or have your parent or guardian contact) Letstrack immediately so that the information can be immediately deleted.
The cookies Letstrack use, are not linked to any personally identifiable information while using a site unless you have given permission to link personally identifiable information to one or more cookies. That permission is granted any time you register on a site, place an order through a site, or identify yourself or the computer you are using through a site.
If you are a registered user and you log in to the system, Letstrack may use temporary cookies to save your preferences for your current or future sessions.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to websites that are not operated by Letstrack. Any links would have been provided for your reference and convenience only and you should note that Letstrack do not have any control over these websites. Therefore Letstrack cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any data which you provide whilst visiting such sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement and Letstrack are therefore not responsible for the activities of the operators of these websites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement posted on any site you visit before using the site or providing any personal data about yourself.
Online Advertising We Use
We reserve the right to use Google AdWords Remarketing (or similar) to advertise Letstrack (and associated companies) across the Internet.
AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the Letstrack website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine.
THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER
The cookie is used to say "This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page." Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
How does Letstrack protect your information?
Letstrack implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of personal information and is registered under the Data Protection Act.
Letstrack stores your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Letstrack has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. The servers and databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
Employees who have access to personal data have been trained to handle such data properly and in accordance with Letstrack security protocols and strict standards of confidentiality. Although Letstrack cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, every reasonable effort is made to try and prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
The Letstrack system in its nature, uses the latest GPS locating devices and software which can be accessed continually.
By using the Letstrack system you and your approved contacts are accepting that you agree.
• For your location to be monitored by the Letstrack system.
• For your location to be shared with your approved contacts.
• For the location of any Minors be shared (That you hold Guardianship of) with yourself and any approved contacts
• For the location of all approved contacts be shared.
• That any tracking equipment used is maintained to a usable standard at all times.
Letstrack do not take any responsibility for any loss whatsoever that maybe caused that is linked directly or indirectly with the use of its system.
The safe use of the Tracking device (Smartphone, GPS tracking device Etc) is solely the responsibility of the user, Letsrak takes no responsibility for its loss or misuse, in any way whatsoever (this includes financial) this responsibility remains solely of the user at all times.
All Data costs are to be met by the user.
NB: Any device supplied by Letstrack supplied with a warranty will be covered for any manufacturing defects during the duration of the warranty (T&C apply).
Will Letstrack disclose any information to outside parties?
Letstrack does not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties, except under the following limited circumstances:
• Aggregated information. We may share aggregated demographic information with users, affiliated organisations including re-sellers, and other organisations with which Letstrack do, or contemplate doing, business. Such information is aggregated and is not linked to any information that can identify individual or named person.
• Outsourcing providers. Letstrack use outside shipping and other outsourcing providers to process and fulfill orders or perform other functions. Letstrack use commercially reasonable diligence to restrict the purposes for which these outsourcing providers may use your personally identifiable information. The requirements or requests that Letstrack imposes on such outsourcing providers vary with the sensitivity of the information and can, but do not necessarily, include requirements that these outsourcing providers not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes, except for backup and recovery operations. Although we use good faith efforts to impose, and/or ensure compliance by outsourcing providers, Letstrack cannot, and will not, be responsible to users for misuse of personally identifiable information by such outsourcing providers. This section is meant as a general description of Letstrack practices. It does not impose any duty upon Letstrack and it does not constitute a representation or warranty by Letstrack upon which you may rely.
• Specific services such as installers and re-sellers. Letstrack has agreements with other parties to provide specific services. Letstrack will share personally identifiable information with such parties and will use its good faith efforts to restrict the information provided to the information necessary for the provision of such services.
• General use. Letstrack may share personally identifiable information with various vendors, suppliers, and advertisers. Whilst we use good faith efforts to verify that such vendors, suppliers, and advertisers promote products and services of interest to site users, Letstrack cannot, and do not, endorse such vendors, suppliers, advertisers, products or services unless expressly stated otherwise. Letstrack only share such information as you provide or someone else provides about you (such as through a registration process) and do not share personally identifiable information derived indirectly through IP address tracing or similar means. If you wish Letstrack to refrain from providing your personally identifiable information, please us at the above address.
Letstrack are fully committed to your personal security and would like to state that we will never record any,
• Personal financial information whatsoever.
• Personal Bank Details
• Personal Credit/Debit Card details
Although these details are taken by Letstrack they are processed using a secure payment facility managed by a third party organisation, any issues should be taken up with this provider directly.
Letstrack will not pass on any of your personal account details to anyone other than our payment services provider.
Letstrack cannot be held responsible for any loss or misuse that may be suffered due to any third party company involvement.